New Year Resolutions your Hot Tub can Help you Keep
Happy News Years! Can you believe it is already 2019?
If you are like many, you are reflecting on your year and resolving to change some bad habits you may have picked up, and will be setting goals for the year to improve your life.
Check out this list of how your hot tub might be able to help you keep your New Years Resolutions…
- Get Healthy – Sitting in your hot tub is very healthy for you. It can lower your blood pressure and improve circulatory blood flow.
- Spend more time with your family – There is no better place than in your hot tub to spend time with your family…even better then the kitchen table. No distractions like food in your mouth, T.V. or mobile devices when soak in the spa.
- Get Fit – There are lots of exercises you can perform in the comfort and warm waters of your hot tub.
- Shed Pounds – Did you know you are burning calories when you sit in your hot tub? It’s true! When you increase your body temperature, you burn more calories then sitting on the sofa and watching T.V.
- Reduce Stress – Melt away the worries of the day when you soak before you go to bed. Chances are you will also get a better night’s sleep.
- Reduce Spending – Gather with friends and family in your spa instead of going out to dinner or going to a movie. You can have loads of fun and all it will cost you is a few snacks and refreshments.
- Take more ‘you time” – Escape to the tranquility of hot water to mediate and reflect on your day.
- Learn something new – The view from your hot tub is fantastic for stargazing and learning about the universe
- Have Fun – There are a variety of games that you can play in your hot tub from power (with water proof cards) to rubber duck races.
Don’t have a hot tub? No worries, with hot tub payments as $2.00 a day (less than a cup of coffee!) you can be keep those resolutions starting tomorrow.
Relax, Renew and Rejuvenate today in a spa at a great price from Coastal Spa and Patio.
Shop models at https://coastal-spas.com/hot-tubs/
Do you have any other thoughts on how a hot tub can help achieve your New Year’s resolutions? If so let us know, we love feedback.